- Ken Bindas talk and book signing — May 7, 2014 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Akron Summit County Main Library, Room 2AB, 60 S. High Street, Akron, OH 44326
- Cleveland Goes Modern Booksigning Event — May 11, 2014 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Shaker Historical Society, 16740 South Park Blvd.
Booksigning Event at the Shaker Historical Society, 16740 South Park Blvd. Premier showing of the film: “Pepper Ridge Rd. The Vision of Robert A. Little”and Booksigning.
SHS Members FREE/General Admission $5. Proceeds benefit the education programs of the Shaker Historical Society. For reservations, please call 216.921.1201.
- Cleveland Goes Modern Artneo Tours — May 18, 2014 1:00am - 5:00am
Four modern houses from Cleveland Goes Modern: DESIGNS FOR THE HOME 1930-1970. Gardens in bloom.
1) 1-2 pm Burdick House-1935-This house, in Cleveland Heights at Stratford and Scarborough has block glass walls and has just been remodeled by new owners.
2) 2:30-4 pm Payer House-1955-Giles Rd., Moreland Hills home of major modernist visionary, Ernst Payer and his wife Dorothy Shepard, curator, Cleveland Museum of Art. It was the house on the wall as you came into the exhibition. Owners: Vicky and Tony Furlan.
3) 4:30-5 pm Griesinger House (Peter and Joanne Griesinger) “The Great Rehab Story” with Bob Blatchford who worked on this restoration with Robert Little, original architect (2004)
4) 5:30- Picnic (Bring blankets and picnic) on community space at Pepper Ridge Rd. Visit Taft home with art collection.
ARTneo Tours, ARTneo.com
- Cleveland Goes Modern exhibition of Cleveland Arts Prize architects in book, book signing and showing of film. — Jun 22, 2014 1:00pm - 4:00pm
At 1point618 Gallery 6421 Detroit Avenue [Exhibit will be in gallery from week of June 10-July 8. Gallery hours Tuesday-Friday 11-4 or by appointment.] In relationship to “Cleveland Goes Modern: Designs from 1930-1970” celebrating and in conjunction with the Cleveland Arts Prize. There are a dozen CAP awardees in the book. Parking on street.
- Cleveland Goes ModernTour- Charles and Pat Mintz house designed by Robert Maschke. — Jun 29, 2014 12:00pm - 12:00pm
In relationship to “Cleveland Goes Modern: Designs from 1930-1970” celebrating and in conjunction with Cleveland Arts Prize. CAP architect Robert Maschke will be present. His own home is in the book. Parking on street.
- Cleveland Goes Modern booksigning event — Jul 5, 2014 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Loganberry Books – Author Alley – 13015 Larchmere Blvd.